Planning decision will not be before June

We have heard from London Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham that the decision on Imperial’s Phase 2 application will not be until 13th June at the earliest.  Imperial’s architects have been meeting with the council’s planners to discuss the GLA response to the original application (Boris asked for several aspects, including the height of the tower, to be looked at again).

We await Thursday’s election to see who will by Mayor of London on May 4th.

We have a meeting fixed with Jeremy Newsum, chairman of the College Syndicate (the sub-committee overseeing the Imperial West development).  We will be doing our persuade to persuade him that the College needs to rethink and improve the design of the scheme. We will also be briefing him on our plans for a St Quintin and Woodlands Neighbourhood Forum and Plan, including the Woodlands site.  See at



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>